Name: Sivamohan S
Membership Number: NaITER019/2k22
Designation: Socio Entrepreneur and Facilitator
About Sivamohan: Social Worker, Elite, Sportsperson , farmer, Social Entrepreneur & SDGs Activist. Open minded, enthusiastic, empathetic and able to find creative solutions for the every day problems of the people.
- Decision Making
- Empowering Others
- LIFE SKILLS
- MENTAL HEALTH
- UN SDGs
- TEAM BUILDING
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- POSITIVE LIFESTYLE
- Leadership skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Public Speaking
- Problem Solving in a group
- Organizing Workshops, Camps, Design
- Youth Counselling and Guidance
- Capacity Building
- Work Ethic
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Basic skills of Web and social media
WORK EXPERIENCE – SPORT
- Member, UNESCO Steering Committee on Youth & Artificial Intelligence.
- Former VForce Coordinator, United Nations Volunteers, India.
- Former VForce Leader ,United Nations Volunters,India.
- ICT Coordinator, Young Innovators Program 2022 by K-DISC
- National Youth Volunteer, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan
- Civil Defence Warden Kerala Civil Defence, Department of Fire & Rescue Services
- Infotainment Trainer, National Institute of Training &Educational Research (NaITER)
- Lead, Grow Green In Top 50 Agricultural Innovative Idea at SOLVED Challenge by
- UNV India, MoYaS, & UNDP in India.
- Advisory Board Member, NSS, Naipunnya School of Management, Cherthala.
- Director, OTP – One Time Password, A Short Film by Police & Nehru Yuva Kendra.
- Co-Founder /Chairman of Uttavar Foundation, a non-profit organisation
- Youth Ambassador, International Youth Society.
- Former Exe. Member ,JDC Planning Forum,Govt.Cooperative College,Cherthala.
- Former Chairman,Organising Committee, Youth Festival, Govt Cooperative
- Member, COVID 19 Prevention & Control Committee,Cherthala Muncipality.
- Member, International Youth Council
- Good Deeds Day Leader
- Former Climate Action Coordinator for COP+25 International Climate Action
- Program [2019-20]
- Former Coordinator , Flood Relief & Rescue Volunteers,Cherthala
- Muncipality[2018 & 2019 ]
- Former Coordinator ,Sargapatham,Cultural Fest of Speakers Foroum,SHC17]
- Former Member, Speakers Forum & Entrepreneurship Club SHC
WORK EXPERIENCE – SPORTS
- Former Coordinator, BWF Manorama Senior World Badminton
- Former Coordinator ,Volunteers of 35th National Games of India[Kochi,2015]
- Former Coordinator of Fr.Barthlomew Inter-Collegiate Tournaments & SHC Inter-
- Department Games & Athletic Meet by SHC [2014-17]
- Former Volunteer, MG University Athletic Championship 2015
- Former Coordinator,Keralotsavam ,Cherthala Muncipality
- Former Sports Secretary, Sacred Heart College Students Union.
- Former Captain, Kerala Kurash Senior Team
- Former Captain, Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Judo, Team SHC [2014-
- Former Organiser(Cherthala), Football Shootout for FIFA Under 17 World Cup
ACHIEVEMENTS – SPORTS
- Bronze Medal : Senior National Kurash Championship,Maharashtra 
- Silver Medal : MG University Inter-Collegiate Powerlifting
- Gold Medal : MG University Inter-Collegiate Baseball Championship [2016-
- Gold Medal : MG University Intercollegiate Tennis Championship [2015-16]
- Bronze Medal : MG University Intercollegiate Powerlifting Championship
- Bronze Medal: Kerala State Powerlifting Championship 
- Champion : District Powerlifting Championship [Alappuzha –
- 2017,Ernakulam -2015]
- Champion : District Weightlifting Championship [Eranakulam -2015]
- Best Sportsperson Award by Cherthala Muncipality.
- Best Youth Volunteer, Clean India Campaign, Alappuzha District, by NYKS.
- Humanitarian Excellence Award 2021 by I CAN Foundation.
- Attended, Yuwajwala, Peer Residential Conference, by KASACS
- Attended, India Volunteerig Conclave 2019 by UNV India, MOYAS & UNDP
- Attended Facebook NGO Day 2019
- Attended Good Deeds Day & Uplift Summit , India 2019
- Represented India in 9th South Asian Youth Conference 2019
- Attended International Model United Nations 13.0
- Got invitation for Young Thinkers Conference 2020 By the British High Commission
- Traveled through 15 States of India.