NaITER – National Institute for Training and Educational Research is a national, international, training organization for trainees and interns. The aim is to bring new ideas to the field of training, provide training to different levels of subjects in different groups and institutions, launch various training courses and work as a welfare team for trainers.
Vision and Mission
1. Incorporate new value-added trainers into the training arena, and become the driving force behind change in their community.
2. Conduct research on different subjects and provide training to different levels.
3. Starting Counseling Courses, Life School etc.
4. Start Training Institutes
5. Provide necessary training to the youth, organizers, teachers, trainers and others.
6. Organizing Master Trainers, Trainers Special Trainings
7. Conduct training programs and research in partnership with government, semi-government and private organizations