Name: Sujith Edwin Pereira
Membership Number: NaITER001/2K19
Designation: Director, Lives Facilitator and Mentor’s Mentor
I am Sujith Edwin Pereira, Swami Vivekanda- Sister Margret National Awardee, LIFE DESIGNER AND DIRECTOR FOR NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH (NaITER).
I am Sujith Edwin Pereira, Swami Vivekanda- Sister Margret National Awardee, LIFE DESIGNER AND DIRECTOR FOR NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH (NaITER). State Level Master Trainer and Facilitator associated with Govt of India, Nehru Yuva Kendra and Course Director, Yuva Vikas Kendra. My experience and association with people from various domains helps him to effectively manage people and their behavior. I am a creative and possess excellent inter-personal management skills. I conducted training programs on People Management, Leadership, Communication skills & Employment Enhancement, Environment, Waste Management Program and has been consistent in nurturing goals towards positive results. Overall 30 years of experience in the training domain. My core competency includes programs on Skill Development, Team Building, Life Skill workshops, Teachers Enhancement Training Program, Nature Camps, and Literacy Activities. I could managed the entire training functions for the Education, human resource, environment and literacy sector including Content development, and Training Delivery. Actively associated with people from various cultural backgrounds to bridge the areas in communication and comprehend the changing needs of an organization. My strong passion in creating good teams has made him realize the reality of create a niche consistently.
- Director, National Institute for Training and Educational Research ( NaITER)
- Life Designer and Relationship Coach, NaITER
- State Level Resource Person , Govt Of India Nehru Yuva Kenda Sangthan
- Chief Mentor For EJUKA, Malappuram
- Chief Mentor For Ledet Educational Centre , Malappuram
- Chief Mentor for Nammath Vellame project , STDD
- Recourse Person for Thanal
- Faculty For Vocational Higher Secondary School Insight Training Program
- Faculty For Higher Secondary School Mental Health Training Program
- State Level Faculty Walk With A Scholar
- Chief Mentor Service Cooperative Bank Staff Training
- Chief Mentor and Trainer for Thanal
- Director, Skills Academy for Academic Research and Training ( SAARAT)
- Resource Person for Kerala Catholic Youth Movement ( KCYM)
- Director, State Academic Research and Training ( SARaT)
- Empowerment Trainer for Trivandrum Social Service Society ( TSSS)
- Empowerment Trainer for Sakhi.
- Chief Mentor For Nirbhaya Debating Society, Trivandrum
- Trainer for Apollo
- Director , Research and Training wing, KYPC
- State General Secretary , Kerala Youth Promotion council 2017
- Faculty for Manishad, a Adolescent Empowerment Programme by Social Justice Department.
- Faculty Member, Vidya Vismayam , New Dawn Life Skills, Hyderabad.
- Head of the Department , Research and Training – KYPC 2018
- Faculty Member Sahodaya Teachers Training.
- Chief Master Trainer , Nirbhaya Institute of Human Development
- Faculty for Horticorp , Kerala
- Faculty member Revenue Department
- Trainer for NSS, SPC volunteers
- Master Trainer for Govt of India Nehru Yuva Kendra 2015-2017 on going.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has established a network of youth clubs in villages, where Nehru Yuva Kendras have been set up. NYKS has targeted to identify areas of harnessing youth power for development by forming Youth Clubs, which are village level voluntary action groups of youth at the grassroots level to involve them in nation building activities. The core strength of NYKS lies in its network of youth clubs. Youth Clubs are village based organizations working for community development and youth empowerment. The basic objective for creation of youth clubs is to render community support through developmental initiatives involving activities with particular focus on youth empowerment. The implementation of programmes and activities of youth clubs is based on local needs and requirements by mobilizing resources from various government departments and other agencies, which include both national, State level and multilateral institutions. The youth clubs and its member volunteers from the base of the NYKS’s vast national rural network.
Giving various types of training for NSS volunteers, SPC s, Teachers, parents, youth club leaders, youths etc….)
- Chief Trainer , Nirbhaya Institute of Human Resources Development (NIHD)
- MASTER TRAINER, Kerala Youth Promotion Council
- Chief Trainer , Vidhya Vismayam 2017-18 , Govt of kerala SC/ST Department
- Course Director, Yuva Vikas Kendra 2016-2017.
(YUVA VIKAS KENDRA works to build the capacity of all young women and men, especially those at-risk, who are exposed to marginalization and criminality in India and train them as GOOD CITZEN OF INDIA and to support them to become as model youth in the world. We envisage a new future for the youth of India, a future in which they will have the full ability and capacity to participate in the education, economic, social, political, and cultural development of the country YUVA VIKAS KENDRA exist to promote National Integration, harmony in all aspects, children’s rights, Youth Sexual Reproductive Health and Youth Empowerment through Capacity Building, Advocacy, Community Mobilization and Communication for positive social and behavior change with the values of transparency. And ensure the participation of Youth in promotion of Patriotism, nation building.)
- Editor, Yuva Kira Magazine 2015-2017.
(It’s purely structured education magazine for civil service aspirants)
- Judging Panel member of School and University Kalolsavam last 15 years.
- Motivation Trainer of Civil Service Foundation Course conducting by Nehru Yuva Kendra and Yuva vikas Kendra 2015-2017 on going .
(YUVA VIKAS KENDRA works to build the capacity of all young women and men, especially those at-risk, who are exposed to marginalization and criminality in India and train them as GOOD CITZEN OF INDIA and to support them to become as model youth in the world.)
- Youth Empowerment Training Team Coordinator for Yuva Vikas Kendra 2016-2017.
(Giving skills training in communications and interpersonal relations, and other skills that are crucial in all walks of life.)
- Hindi Faculty, Xavier Institute of Management 2010-2013.
(In the time-honored and tested Jesuit tradition of Higher Education, being keenly aware of the challenging signs of the rapidly changing times and the pressing needs of the present generation of flowering youth, the Jesuits of St. Xavier’s College have started Xavier Institute of Management. Considering the demand of these days for B.Com. Graduates with a good grounding in English and computer knowledge, the Institute offers B.Com. Course with a difference. On 29th August 2008 the Institute has entered an agreement for twinning programme with the Pondicherry Central University through its Directorate of Distance Education. Under this programme a candidate can secure Post Graduate Degree -MBA- from Pondicherry University. It’s a private institution for B.Com, situated inside St. Xavier’s college, Thumba.
- Skills Development Trainer, Arlaquin, Abu Dabi 2007-2009.
(Skills Development is Arlaquin’s premier job-training program. Skills Development provides grants to community and technical colleges to provide customized job training programs for businesses who want to train new workers or upgrade the skills of their existing workforce.
- Skills Development Trainer, Centre for Educational Research and Training 2008.
(Ours is a technologically fast developing state. The need for technical experts like engineers is already understood and realized. However, an area that at is often ignored is the need for semiskilled workers in various field related to application of technology in our day to day life. The main objectives of the Skill development program are:
(a)Generate a work force.
(b)Assure the quality and capability of the trained personnel’s.
(c) Qualified work force for earning.
(d)Better quality and satisfaction of the service extended to the needed.
- Project Coordinator (Post Tsunami Environment Initiative) UNDP 2004-2007.
(long-term environmental restoration and management, in particular as they relate to human vulnerability and well-being, taking into account the role of integrated coastal-zone management, land-use planning and management of eco-systems’. A second significant decision, Decision 23/1, called for implementation of the Bali Strategic Plan for Technology Support and Capacity-building (the Bali Plan), which encourages the strengthening of government capacities to achieve environmental goals and targets in ways that reflect transparency, accountability, participation and full national ownership.
- Programme Coordinator , MiCTRA , Calicut 2004-2007
(MCITRA as a full-fledged research/resource centre has been basing its capacities on the earlier experiences and experiments in the grass-root level and also the field level interactions orchestrated simultaneously. The research activities took a two way approach; one addressed long term objectives and the other looked in to current and emerging issues on a day-to-day basis. It call for high alertness to emerging issues in the sector as well as been equipped with efficient and more scientific research practices. Every issue related to the coast and the fisheries sector has its imprint on the livelihood and social life of the coastal community. MCITRA, committed to the social development of the coastal communities, therefore, ideologically inclined to research activities so as to play its role as a resource support team for all the stake holders of the sector. MCITRA also conducts micro studies, case studies and surveys related to contemporary issues of fisheries sector. Since it was evolved as a major research centre MCITRA had conducted the following major research studies that definitely did impact raising the awareness level of the coastal people and influencing the policy makers in their perception of the coast and coastal communities. Taking in to consideration the advices and suggestions of research experts and the advisory board, MCITRA identified four intervention areas:
- Community & culture
- Livelihood issues
- Gender issues
- Coastal environment
- Towards educational background of Malabar fishing community
- Programme Coordinator ( Zero Waste Kovalam ) , Thanal , Trivandrum 2002-2003
(The Zero Waste Kovalam Project aims to tackle the waste issue through the globally invigorating process of Zero Waste which is changing the way communities use materials and resources. Zero Waste is an ethical, economical and efficient way of looking at material use and in the process eliminating the concept of waste and waste management. Local economic development is a major outcome of such an approach to waste management.
- Sales Manager , ADONE Publications , Chennai 2001-2002
- Hindi Teacher , AJ Central School, Puthucurichy,Kazhakuttom 2000-2001
- Director, Nature Care Organization 1993-2018
Main objectives of Nature Care Organization is develop an awareness of and encourage an interest in the natural environment among its members and the community through meetings, talks, workshops, study groups, field trips and publications.
2. Encourage the study of the natural environment among its members and the community by undertaking or supporting research and education projects.
3. Promote the establishment and maintenance of natural areas and nature reserves, conserve and protect species, communities and other natural features of interest, by study, investigation or management.
4. Co-operate and collaborate with groups having objectives similar
to those of the Edmonton Nature Club in order to promote the exchange of information and to encourage the representation of
The Edmonton Nature Club’s views: and
5. Promote the preservation of the environment through support of natural history study groups and counts as well as materials for educational outreach programs
- Akshara Keralam Kalajadha Team Member 1993
- Master Trainer , Total Literacy Programme 1990
- Trainer , Multy Level Learning Centre 1995-2000
- Volunteer , District Primary Education Programme (DPEP)1993-1994
- Trainer Total Literacy Programme 1990-1991
- Tutor , Excellent College 1991-2002
- Good listener
- Presentation skill
- Dedication to Work
- Zeal to learn new things and take on challenges
Areas of Training Expertise
- Team Building
- Interview Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Youth Enhancement Training
- Career planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Employability Skills
- Effective and Happy Teaching
- Personality Development
- Relationship Coaching
- Life Skill
- Stress Management
- Attitude and Behavior
- Positive thinking
- Happy Learning
- Exam preparation
- Mind Power
- Memory Techniques etc.
- Prestigious Swami Vivekanada and sister Margret life Excellence National Award 2017
- Best drama director award 2012 malppuram district punchayath
- Best Balavedhi coordinator award by kadinamkulam grama punchayath 2001
- Best script writer by kerala catholic youth mission
- Best nature friend award by nature care organization 1999
- Best saksharatha worker by kadinamkulam grama punchayath
- Published training Manuel for Trainers ( Srishty 2018 )
- Wrote More than 100 dramas
- Directed more than 200 dramas like street plays, amateur and Professional Dramas
- Wrote 8 screen plays for short films
- Directed 20 short film