Name: Vasanth Krishnan
Membership Number: NaITER002/2K19
Designation: Minds Coach and People Facilitator
About Vasanth: A highly strenuous life coach and state-level master trainer. As an emerging trainer and a life coach, he always enclose a mix of stories from sincere real-life experiences infused with wit, wisdom and deep tangibility, which leaves an eternal impact on the participant’s minds.
A highly strenuous life coach and state-level master trainer. I started as an educator at MAKE A DIFFERENCE (MAD) National organization. I’ve learned many lessons from my experience of nurturing teamwork at MAD & GREEN ARMY INTERNATIONAL with profound hard work. Working with many national and international level trainers molded me and gave me an understanding of how to maximize diverse perspectives and working styles.
As an emerging trainer and a life coach, I always enclose a mix of stories from sincere real-life experiences infused with wit, wisdom and deep tangibility, which leaves an eternal impact on the participant’s minds. I am always keen to upskill myself by learning new things whenever I get a chance.
With the past 8 years of experience in this field, I have exemplified my commitment to building and improving the training programs by having developed numerous successful performance-oriented training sessions. Besides being an adept facilitator of various behavioral profiling tools, my deep perspective, yet astounding simplicity leaves an everlasting impact on the participants as well as the ones who get to know me.
- CLEAN CITY GREEN CITY (2018 – 2019)
An initiative to clean Vellayani lake and many similar parts of the city (Trivandrum) with organized community action
- FLEA MARKET 2021
Coordinated a novel initiative by Sri. V K Prasanth (MLA, Vattiyoorkav), to help those in need, while also encouraging the public to follow the concept ofs sustainable consumption.
- FLOOD RELIEF VOLUNTEER IN CHARGE: Served as the volunteer In charge during Kerala Floods.
- COVID 19 VOLUNTEER IN CHARGE: Served as the volunteers in charge during the covid pandemic
- NSS VOLUNTEER SECRETARY: Served as the National Service Scheme volunteer secretary during college level
1. STATE LEVEL MASTER TRAINER AND LIFE COACH at National Institute For Training And Educational Research (NaITER ). An institution which aims to bring a new idea to the field of training to different levels of subjects in different groups and institutions launches various training courses and works as a welfare team for trainers.
2. Worked as LIFESKILL TRAINER at New Dawn Life Skills, Hyderabad and offered life skill coaching to children and young people of all abilities.
3. Worked as ACADEMIC SUPPORT VOLUNTEER & MENTOR at Make A Difference(MAD), which is an Indian non-profit organisation, working to ensure better outcomes for children in orphanages and shelters across India.
4. CO-FOUNDER, SENIOR MENTOR &, AND TRAINER AT GREEN ARMY INTERNATIONALS, which is an organization targeting to educate children on the Zero waste scheme.
5. Worked as STATE -LEVEL MASTER TRAINER at National Institute For Language Acquisition.
6. Worked as STATE -LEVEL MASTER TRAINER at KYPC(Kerala Youth Promotion Council). An NGO, whose parent organisation is Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
- Life skill
- Soft skill
- Leadership development
- Happy parenting
- Happy learning
- carrier development
- Cyber wellness
- Creativity and wellness
- Content marketing
- Sustainable waste management
- Green protocol implementation
- Employity skill
- Personality development
- Youth mentoring
- Public speaking
- Team building
- Outdoor facilitation
- Presentation skill
- Team building
- Teachers training
- Speech training
- Master of Social Work, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Bachelors of Science (B.Sc. Computer Science), Kerala university